Mission StatementOver the coming five years, The Woolwich College, London will be a sustainable and dynamic contributor to the growth and vitality of the economy in the local community through the pursuit of high-quality yet affordable education and learning, striving to achieve the highest level of excellence and performance for our students. We will extend networks and partnerships with agencies and local governments and run courses that are fit for the global employment market.
Our core purpose is to transform the lives of our students, through working with them and with our many partners to provide education, opportunity and positive outcomes.
Strategic ObjectivesTo offer courses/training which are widely demanded and beneficial in meeting potential students’ needs as well as fulfilling the skills shortage needs of the community.
- To promote fairness, equality and diversity within the College
- To ensure all College support adds value to the student experience to optimise achievement.
- To ensure the College has an embedded culture of continuous quality improvement.
- To ensure the College is financially secure.
- To ensure the College demonstrates effective governance and management practices